Here it comes…another Angie confession otherwise known as “honesty time”. Part of the reason for “Etsy gift guide week” is because Colby and I escaped to Portland this past weekend for a Smashing Pumpkins concert (which was…wait for it…smashing…har har har). Thus, weekends away = a lack of projects and crafts. So alas, I’m stalling for a bit so I can catch up on projects. But have no fear
Angie is here projects are in the works. So until then…I bring you the Etsy Gift Guide for dudes. Hold on a minute while I go borrow Colby’s man card…got it…let’s go!
- Men’s Laptop Bag from Genuine Goods 786 – $99.00 - For the man with many leather bound books and an office that smells like rich mahogany, I give you this leather laptop bag. It’s a satchel. Alan would be proud.
- Beer Print from Pop Chart Lab – $34.00 - I came across this manly print for the first time in a catalog (I think it was either West Elm or Crate & Barrel). But can’t you see this print hanging behind your man’s bar or in his man cave (or office…who says a beer poster can’t be in an office).
- Toiletry Bag from Felix Street Studio – $40 - This mustache-ed up toiletry bag is made to order and can be personalized for your main squeeze.
- Honey Badger Pint Glass from Humerus Wares – $12 - If your man is anything like my man, he is obsessed with the honey badger video. To be enlightened, check it out here. Honey badger don’t care.
- Beer Soap from Beautiful Soaps – $6.99 - With this gift, your man could bathe in beer…literally. Colby has been known to shower with his beer but this is taking it to another…more appropriate…level.
- Fur Bomber Hat from Bad Baby Vintage – $50 - This is a vintage find from the 1970s and is in GREAT condition. Wouldn’t your guy look so cute in this hat while shoveling the driveway?
- Jack Daniels iPhone Case from Sublimination Art – $14 - For a man that’s deep down butch at heart but is still an iPhone tech lover, how about a little homage to his favorite liquor in an iPhone case.
- Hand Stamped Golf Ball Marker from KG Designs – $22 - Got a golfer in your home? Jazz up his otherwise boring golf ball markers with personalized ones.
- Mustache Bottle Opener Keychain from Bierton Creation – $14.99 - Most epicly awesome stocking stuffer idea! Both of the mustache curls are equipped to do the dirty work and open up beers.
Pssst…For tomorrow’s Etsy gift guide will be taking care of those kiddos on your shopping list. Stay tuned!