I promise this is the last installment of the “Etsy Gift Guide” series. Next week we’ve got some seriously awesome house projects for you, a couple holiday decorating/crafting ideas, and a big ol’ house master plan/to-do list (teaser…we had one of those epiphany moments the other day that if we buckled down and finished up all those half finished rooms/projects, we could have the house licked come spring…when we could technically sell the house if we need/wanted to…it would be kind of nice to have the house in a condition where we could sell it on a moments notice instead of having to finish sheet rocking the guest bedroom first…). But anyway…gifts for the fluffs (cats and dogs).
- Glittery Cat Collar from Sweet Pickle Designs – $12 - I want a cat. Just so I can get said cat this collar…and name her Glimmer, or Shimmer, or…you get the idea.
- Cotton Rope Dog Toy from Makai Store – $10 - There’s something just so sweet and charming about tossing a nautical themed, rope ball to the dog in lieu of a tennis ball. Our dog would just end up chewing the darn thing anyway.
- Pumpkin Noni Coconut Oil Dog Treats from Big Island Goodies – $9.97 - These dog treats hail from the big island of Hawaii and are considered super food treats for dogs. They claim to help with dog itching, scratching and general skin dryness, which is a big Goose problem in the winter. I might need to try these with him this winter.
- Mustache Pet ID Tag from Poochy Couture – $12 - I think I’ve included a mustache product in each gift guide so far so I couldn’t skip the fluffs. This pet ID tag is 1″ round, made of hammered aluminum, and engravable with your pooch’s name.
- Here Kitty Kitty Cat Treats from BW Barkery – $7.95 - Don’t let the dog on the box fool you, these are cat treats. Alaskan salmon cat treats to be specific. Glimmer says “yum-o…purrrrrrrrrrr”.
- Organic Catnip Toy Mouse from Critter Project – $10.00 - Catnip has always intrigued me, and reminded me of my favorite Christmas movie, The Christmas Toy (anyone else beside me seen it?). It’s just one of those things. And it seems like family cats in the past have either went wild over it. These cute mice, even without the catnip, are super adorable for your kitty cat to play with. Oooh…and the catnip packet is easily replaceable.
- Christmas Dog Treats from Muddy Puppys – $7.99 - At first I thought these were people food. You know…chocolate covered pretzels. And then upon further inspection, I realized they were rawhides with a yogurt coating. Goose would LOVE these! But then…he’s not terrible picky. He does eat his own turds.
- Grain Sack Dog Bed from La Maison Lavande – $125.00 - There’s a grain sack dog bed in the featured home in this month’s issue of Country Living and I’m quickly developing an obsession for them, and pretty much anything grain sack related. This bed is a complete bed in that it includes both the grain sack cover and a feather bed insert. Ooh la la! So luxurious!
- Nautical Hemp Dog Leash from Green Bean Dog – $22 - Apparently I love me a nautical dog accessory and this nautical themed dog leash is no exception. This leash is made of 100% organic hemp with a navy striped ribbon and bright red hardware. Ahoy me doggies!
Pssst…Show of hands time, who is done with ALL of their Christmas shopping? Really?! So many of you! So…what did you get me?! Haha! Is it sad and pathetic that I’ve only purchased one gift so far. I’m hanging my head in shame right now.