Growing up, my dad had this little song he would sing on Friday mornings. It went a little something like this “It’s Friday, it’s Friday, dah, dah, da-da-da-daaahhhhhhhh”! I clearly get all my creativity from my dad. Anywho, that’s kind of how I feel as this Friday rolls around and this Friday couldn’t come soon enough. But what makes a Friday even better?! Mint!
This Etsy Faves post is brought to you by the color mint. It should come as no surprise to you that I love all things mint. Especially since we painted our bathroom mint. So I couldn’t help myself and rounded up all my favorite Etsy items in the “minted” category.
- Mint Cotton Dog Leash from Blink Things
- Owl Pillow from Whimsy Sweet Whimsy
- Paper Mache Bowl from Etco
- Mint Chevron Galaxy Case from Supr Cases
No joke…I want to bring home EVERYTHING on this list. Especially the mint rope dog leash and that paper mache bowl. And wouldn’t that owl pillow be so sweet to design a nursery around?! Mom….don’t think too much into that statement. It’s just a pillow. I repeat…just a pillow. You’ll have grandkids someday, don’t worry.
- Mint Infinity Scarf from Three Bird Nest
- Mint Peach Geometric Necklace from Alina & T
- Mint Plastic Ice Cream Scoop from The Things That Were
- Mint Wooden Ampersand from The Pine Nuts
I wouldn’t be opposed to that scarf being magically wrapped around my neck. I’m not much of a scarf person, but with THAT scarf in my arsenal, I’m pretty sure I would become one. I can see it now paired with a basic white tee and some poppy coral shorts.
- Polymer Clay & Resin Stud Earrings from Le Idee Della Vale
- Bracket Bookends from Design Atelier Article
- Industrial Desk Lamp (which sold as I was making my treasury list….darn) from The Vintage Raisin
- Fold Over Mint Clutch from Milk And Honey Handbags
Those whimsical bookends are just too cute to pass up. And I really like the white book covers that the shop owner whipped up to style her photos. Hmmmm…now I kind of want to try covering all the books on our bookcase. Call me crazy…everyone else does.
- Mint Enamel Bowl from Jaffa Findings
- Pottery House Numbers from Back Bay Pottery
- Mint Soap Dish from Ross Lab
- Roam Print from Jump Off The Page
I’m oh so seriously considering purchasing those minty, ceramic house numbers to upgrade our basic black ones with. I’m currently debating painting the house a new color, so we’ll wait and see before pulling the trigger on that purchase. But you know I’ll keep you posted if house painting developments arise. As if I don’t already have enough house projects to work on…what’s one more whole house painting project?! It’s just a
flesh wound weekend project, right?!
Pssst…Show of hands, how many of you are also self professed mint lovers? For those of you with hands still planted firmly by your sides, what is your favorite hue du jour?!